Brisa conversion on Tuesday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lou

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I've not posted before but looked loads so a huge Hi to everyone.

I'm V. excited as going to Leeds to do the Brisa conversion class on Tuesday, and really looking forward to it apart from the drive there - too long!!!

Can anyone give me any idea of what to expect, I did the foundation course last year and loved it so have high expectations that Tuesday will be just as fab!!

Thanks

Lou :biggrin:

Hi i just did the gel conversion course a few weeks ago! The course was breif, i felt i needed at least a few days training as i had never worked with gel b4! One day was deft not enough! Although now after a bit ov practice on my very very patient boyfriend iv found i like working with gel mre than i do l&p! U can also attend a one 2 one course with creative its about 84.00 (dont quote me on that) and u can cover anything u like! So im seriously thinking ov booking in for this n having sum one 2 one training using the brisa gel system! Good luck with ur course!

Thanks Tina

I suppose it'll be like L+P and I'll just have to practice my butt off

Cheers

Lou x

Hi lou,,,,,,
i'm on the brisa course in leeds on tuesday too,so is fab freak,see ya there,,,,i'm excited too!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back