Brisa gel + color ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conny

Reaction score
I'm new in doing nails, almost done with the l&p-course, loving my Rentention+ & Perfect Color powders.
For a french, i'm 'covered' with CND l&p.
In January my gel-course wil start, and i'm still in doubt, should i stick with CND (Brisa) or IBD (the teacher prefers IBD becaus they have more colors!).
Any of you working witht CND only, meaning, mixing all you gel colors yourself? Or should i use the Brisa, topped with a color of another brand? :rolleyes:
help......

Conny

Greetings from Belgium

The teachers prefer IBD because it comes in more colors? The Brisa line has several shades of pink. Sheer Pure Pink, Cool Pink, Neutral Pink and Warm Pink. The cool, warm and neutral all come in semi-opaque and opaque. There are more than plenty enough pinks to work with. You can also custom mix the gel colors too. If I were you, I would stay with CND. I also use OPI Axxium gels. I tend to use the Brisa more often though since the line has a better range of pinks. You can use the opaque colors to extend the nail bed or hide flaws in the nail. This is just my opinion. I've used IBD before and wasn't impressed.

I chose to stick to CND because it's easier to purchase and store a few colours and then custom blend any colour for each individual client using the additives. Then you don't need to buy a whole bunch of different colours that might only get used once or twice. More cost effective this way too.

Also, I preferred the buff of type of gel to the soak off for extensions. Plus you can add Shellac to the top of Brisa as well. I have no lack of colours for me :)

Well, all the pinks and whites are "french".
I was thinking about real colors ;-)

But maybe i should just use Shellac on top of Brisa/L&P if needed.

Greetings,
Conny

But maybe i should just use Shellac on top of Brisa/L&P if needed.

Exactly. Or you can make limitless colours using the CND Additives :)

Latest posts

Back