Brisa gel rebalance on top of acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrunchyChips

Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I have been getting a lot of request to remove acrylic from a local salon that has been selling people "powder gel"
So I was wondering if I should remove the acrylic and start fresh with the gel set or just rebalance the enhancement using Brisa gel so we can grow out the acrylic that's there. My only concern is the condition of their nails if I remove the product and try to start fresh. It's very offputting that there is people in the service industry that Miss lead clients from the moment they walk in the door - Right off the bat they were miss lead when they went in for their service so the chances of their nail plates not being grinded down and taken care of properly are slim.. so I'm just wondering what everybody would do for an example like this [emoji3]

I'd offer the client both choices.

If they choose to have a rebalance I'd explain I can't guarantee wear time or possible lifting etc

If they choose to remove it, I'd explain that without knowing what it was put on their nails you won't know the condition they are in and again you can't guarantee wear time etc. I would probably offer to combine that with IBX

If it was up to me though I'd go with an infill. The less stress the nails get the better

I was thinking the exact same thing as you I actually have IBX sitting in my shopping cart from the supplier.. i'm excited to try it out .. would you add an additional fee for using the IBX treatment

I agree with asteropi and yourself - but stress that you cannot guarantee the wear.

Of course you should charge for the IBX - it's your product and time x

I charge £10 for first session of IBX as it's longer, and £6 thereafter. X

Latest posts

Back