Brisa Lite and Brisa, what are they like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can someone explain is brisa lite more like bio sculpture gel (soft and not suitable for those wanting length) or like young nails synergy gel (hard file off) I've been trailing the threads for an explanation but nothing and I don't currently use CND but looking into it now. Help me out please guys!

Can someone explain is brisa lite more like bio sculpture gel (soft and not suitable for those wanting length) or like young nails synergy gel (hard file off) I've been trailing the threads for an explanation but nothing and I don't currently use CND but looking into it now. Help me out please guys!

Hello! Brisa Lite is a hard, sculpting gel but has the luxury of being a soak off too!! I absolutely love it!! I wear it with Shellac on top, and love the fact that after reducing the bulk of it with a hand file, it can then be soaked off within 30 minutes and no damage!!

Hth xx

Brisa lit sculpting gel is suitable for making enhancements, its a hard gel so great for sculpting and adding length, saying that it's not as hard as a buff off gel like nsi balance gel (one I use as haven't had brisa training yet) which is probably better for long enhancement.

I love brisa lite sculpting, it soaks of easily but if someone was heavy on their nails or wanted a longer length I would recommend nsi buff off hard gel or acrylic. .

I have often worn it with long almond sculpts and I infilled regularly with no problems, but not everyone looks after them as well :)

For mending nails, adding bit off length on a broken nail too match others or for shorter its brilliant and for weekend enhancements, for weddings, special occ its marvelous, I've done quite a few that the client soaks off themselves.

Really its trial and error on your client, 98% of mine have got on with it fab! couple haven't who are harder on their nails and one client for no reason had one or two pop off... Why have no idea.

I wouldn't be without it.

Last edited:
Oh, and they also do Brisa Lite smoothing gel...more of a structure gel for imperfect nail plates, and acts as a platform for Shellac (also can be soaked off in 15 minutes).

Both products are fab xx

Oh, and they also do Brisa Lite smoothing gel...more of a structure gel for imperfect nail plates, and acts as a platform for Shellac (also can be soaked off in 15 minutes).

Both products are fab xx

Right thanks for that it's great info- it sounds good if it can be soaked off but still used on extensions as that's what annoys me about the nsi gels- I'm just in the process of converting to young nails hard gels but I think I might look into doing a course then- going to have a look at prices on their website now

Latest posts

Back