Brisa Lite/L&P/Shellac index and thumb lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I always have problems with my index fingers and thumbs with whatever I am wearing, be it Brisa Lite, L&P or Shellac.
I know these are the fingers I use most when working, but is there anything I can do pre-application to create better adhesion?
x

I always have problems with my index fingers and thumbs with whatever I am wearing, be it Brisa Lite, L&P or Shellac.
I know these are the fingers I use most when working, but is there anything I can do pre-application to create better adhesion?
x
If you know you have problems with a couple of nails because of something you are doing at your work, then those nails need enhancements. They need super strength and that you do not get with UV cured colour coats of any kind.

Some nails need the strength of enhancements (in fact many many clients do) which is why women have been craving them and wearing them for more than 35 years and why nails are by far the largest section of the beauty market and have been always.

Brisa Lite sculpting gel is a removable gel and will have the right strength for those nails that are wearing and can be used right along side your other CND products.

If your problem is that you are using solvents (which has nothing to do with adhesion problems) then use something that is not affected by solvents on those nails like CND Brisa hard gel.

I have had enhancements for years and still had problems, it doesnt matter what I am wearing.
It was better with them, but still not perfect.
Ill just have to do them more regularly.

Latest posts

Back