Brisa Lite sculpting first attempt!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxandpolish

Reaction score
Hi I've trained in gel nail extensions recently but used a different system to brisa. Got my kit out tonight and went through DVD. I used a tip not a form and the blending was ok I think but I struggled with the white gel. I just couldn't get it flat - it was all bumpy and wouldn't settle. Didn't have any cool blue stuff to dip brush in and pat it down. Could I use anything else? I think my whit was too thin as I seem to have buffed quite a lot off in my attempt to smooth them. Any tips anyone?? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391295334.991228.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391295347.326781.jpg

I think these pics are betterImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391295497.468693.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391295512.437051.jpg

Bump ... I need to finish my nails! Can anyone tell me what to use instead of cool blue? Thanks

Best advice I could give is to train in the actual products you're using? Unless I've misunderstood it sounds like you've learnt a completely different brand which will kind of explain why you're struggling :)

Thanks for your comment. I do plan to go on the Brisa course as well but when I enquired at Sweet Squared I was told I had to have a gel extension qualification first - hence training elsewhere with a different product. Now I've got my certificate I can go back to S2 for the Brisa Lite course.

Latest posts

Back