Brisa Lite Sculpting French on bitten nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellebelle

Reaction score
Hi I've done a search but couldnt see this mentioned.
I have a friend wanting enhancements for her bitten nails. It's a one off so I thought brisa lite sculpting is good? And she wants French. But there isn't a pink opaque in the brisa lite sculpting is there and I would normally use this to extend nail bed. So to have them looking as nice as possible should I do a short extension and then paint a shellac French on top .

Sorry I don't do many enhancements now and certainly not on very bitten nails!!

Brisk lite sculpting does come in pink and white and is fine for extending, I've used it a few time on clients for prom nails who have bitten nails and they looked lovely.

This was the first set I ever did, so not perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 376
Lovely thank you, I'm just worried that the pink is a semi sheer therefore wouldn't disguise the fact that I had extended the nail bed. Dis you find you could see through the product on your client and see that her natural nail wasn't that long?

Does this make sense?

Ok I'm thinking out loud and answering for myself here. I'm thinking brisa lite is fine to add a little length or a French extension on average length nails. Therefore no call for extending nail bed. If that's needed then the client is probably better suited to the brisa hard gel or in my clients case liquid and powder (so can be soaked off after her event) to add the length , coverage and strength .

Am I right?

Latest posts

Back