Brisa Lite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

albarn

Reaction score
just a quick question i know there are a couple of threads going but not seeing the info, do u need to build an apex because when i watched the video on you tube it didnt look like there was one built so am a bit confused, i'm currently using nsi and am thinking of changing as you can soak off and no buffing thanks

just a quick question i know there are a couple of threads going but not seeing the info, do u need to build an apex because when i watched the video on you tube it didnt look like there was one built so am a bit confused, i'm currently using nsi and am thinking of changing as you can soak off and no buffing thanks

This question is answered about 4 times in the thread but I appreciate it is getting rather long now and you haven't taken the time to read through. It would be good to do so however as the thread is a class in itself and should answer every question you could pose.

I have copied this from the thread so I hope it helps you to understand that Brisa Lite has 2 different gels .. both are fully removable by soaking and both require no nail buffing, no primer.

Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel is for SCULPTING, and needs to be formed into the correct shape. You MUST build with it.

I want everyone who sees this to remember it.

Brisa hard gel and Brisa LITE Sculpting gel are for ENHANCEMENTS. They are for the downtrodden, sad, need-a-makeover nails.

Brisa Lite SMOOTHING gel is a booster for CND Shellac. It adds extra durability to Shellac, and perfects the nail surface on those that are slightly challenged. It goes on in one thin, even layer.

This post was on the first page of the thread.

Brisa Lite Removable Smoothing Gel ... To be used as a partner with Shellac for clients who need a bit more help with their challenged nails.

And .....

Brisa Light Removable Sculpting Gel is for permanent enhancements that can be rebalanced continually (just like BRISA hard gel) or for creating short term shape and length for a client who would like to have it soaked off and removed after a special occasion.

** This enhancement gel is the very first truly removable enhancement gel that requires no shine removal from the natural nails ... In other words no nail buffing prior to application or removal.

** This remarkable gel is 4 times easier to control and 5 times easier to remove and 10 times tougher than any other gel in the same category of soak off gels.

What will interest your clients is ....
There is no nail buffing or shine removal when you wear Brisa Lite. There is far less time that they need to commit to removal as the removal is complete in 30 minutes or less ( if you're like me and don't work too think). All the Shellac colours they love can of course be applied to Brisa Lite. Another couple of fantastic points are ... there is virtually no heat spike and there is no yellowing.
All things they are having to experience now with other gels. Your clients are going to WANT to use Brisa Lite and will be asking you to use it. Win win.

thanks i did read quite a lot of these pages this morning from the technical thread i just wasnt sure about how it was used as with nsi after the first layer of gel has cured you do another with the log effect for the apex and strength, so just wondered if it was the same with brisa lite, and did read the differences between the smoothing and sculpting, i think it will be best to book on a conversion to see the full benefits rather than just dabling, thanks:biggrin:

thanks i did read quite a lot of these pages this morning from the technical thread i just wasnt sure about how it was used as with nsi after the first layer of gel has cured you do another with the log effect for the apex and strength, so just wondered if it was the same with brisa lite, and did read the differences between the smoothing and sculpting, i think it will be best to book on a conversion to see the full benefits rather than just dabling, thanks:biggrin:

You can use the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel in exactly the same way as you describe you use your current product. You can build in one go or in two layers depending on your preference. It is very adaptable.

thanks very much

Asked answered...and all information is already on main Brisa Lite Q&A thread...so closing this one now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back