brisa question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathy w

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone know if you can use natural or french tips with brisa.

Thanks
Kathy

I am sure to get knocked down if this is wrong!!!!!

I believe that you can use any tip with Brisa... BUT.... it may not cure properly. By using the clear tips the UV can penetrate right through the product and so give the best, strongest enhancement possible. HTH :D

There is no problem using any tip with Brisa Gels if you are using the clear or pink gel only.

The problem of undercuring is only if you use the White Sculpting gel. If you use this gel, you need to sculpt on a clear form or use a clear tip for complete curing of the gel.

I knew you would be able to clarify, Geeg!!!!

Is it also OK to use any tip if you using the White Gel Paint?

Yes. Please note I did not shoot you down!! ;)

I'm saying yes, because if you can use it on natural nails for a permanent french overlay (bearing in mind that natural nails are opaque) then it's got to be ok over a tip .. make sense? If not maybe someone will shoot me down. :D

Thanks Geeg, your a star!!!! (and thanks for not 'shooting' me!!!) :o

To Geeg,

Thankyou very much for your reply your answer was most helpful.

Kathy

hello,

new to the site and enjoy it very much! Was just wondering if the Brisa gel can set by any other means than the UV lamp. Do you have to use any product before applying this to a clean nail with no tip?

thank you,
JC

Hey there.. Brisa can only cure via UV light.
I am not 100% sure what you mean by 'using any other product before applying Brisa'... You do need to use the prep products and system as well as the Liquid Bond.

Hope this helps ;)

Latest posts

Back