Brisa Re-balance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jax

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just checking about Brisa re-balance! When I come to the base gel which gets scrubed into the nail plate, at present I do this over the whole nail, was wondering if I could do this just in zone 3 over the new growth area? Would save another layer of gel and some time etc.

xx

Hi Geeks

Just checking about Brisa re-balance! When I come to the base gel which gets scrubed into the nail plate, at present I do this over the whole nail, was wondering if I could do this just in zone 3 over the new growth area? Would save another layer of gel and some time etc.

xx

Well normally you would have taken off a layer of gel in your prep so I personally do the base layer over the entire enhancement. To me it pulls the whole thing together and also helps subsequent layers to flow and adhere nicely over the surface of the whole nail.

Hi Geeks

xx
I do the same as Gigi and do my base layer over the whole enhancement. I really don't think it will save much time at all by only applying it to the new growth, maybe a minute or two (tops) and the amount of gel used in the base layer is extremely minimal so IMO it would be scrimping for not much of a saving (iykwim) :D

Latest posts

Back