Brisa UV gloss help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerbyrne

Reaction score
Im doing something wrong when I cure the gloss its half disappears. Ive buffed it off and i just check with a brisa geek or two, Im missing a step.

I think im not filing enough before uv gloss? I use the all white cnd file to smooth the nail but maybe need another buffer before gloss or more gloss?? Scrubfresh?

Also if I wanted to add nail art when would you do that before uv gloss.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you are buffing to a shine then applying gloss?

The gloss works better over rougher L&P...

Sounds like your nails may be too finished to gloss iykwim x

Once you have refined your nail shape and outline with a 100/180 grit blizzard board you dust the enhancement to remove dust you don't have to scrubfresh it then apply your Finishing Gloss capping the free edge then cure for 2 mins and all should be ok.

If you are doing a NNO then remember to use a 240 grit to refine the free edge so not to damage the natural nail then a 100/180 grit blizzard over the rest.
Make sure you apply it thickly enough as if it is to think this can cause little bald spots or it shrinking away.
Hths
:hug:

yes using just the blizzard board so im not putting on enough gloss cause Im getting bald stops, if this happens again can I just apply more gloss and recure??

If your doing nail are when do you do this a what stage... ??

Thank you girls

If I ever get a bald spot I wipe with scrubfresh and then re file to roughen it up again and then re apply the Finishing Gloss.

If I am putting any kind of art, stickers etc then I do it before I apply the Gloss.

I have had this problem before too, I scrub fresh and buff and reapply thicker as stated also make sure that your bulbs are fresh and clean. Make sure there are not spots of gel on the bulbs from clients hitting them.

If you notice the "bald spots" right after it comes out of the lamp, you can usually just reapply the gloss top and cure again for 2 minutes.

I purchase the glosss top in a 4 oz. size so i have put it in a different container, I use the same brush to apply the UV Gloss Top as I do the rest of the gel and have great results. I found that the brush in the bottle was tough for me to work with.

Latest posts

Back