Brisa vs Akzentz Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvnailz

Reaction score
Which of these systems do you prefer? I am trying to decide on one system. I am new to gels, a l&P user for 10 years! I appreciate any replies and advice you guys can give.

Hey Luv.

Havent used Akzentz so I cant comment other than to say Im a Brisa Bloke through and through :)

BTW: Welome to the site ;)

Welcome to the site. The gels are different because Brisa is a buff off gel and Akzentz is a gel that you can soak off. I cant comment on strength as I dont use either of them.

How do I order Akzentsz gel? I live in Melbourne Australia? Are they available in Australia yet?

hello Iluvnails, and welcome
Im a brisa girl, its the best gel ive used and im 'sticking' to it.

having been looking into brisa gels myself seem to have great rep, but can anyone tell me if buff off gels are different to work with have only ever used soak offs

I use Brisa and Akzentz Options (soak-off) gels and love them both for very different reasons. I haven't tried Akzentz equivilent to Brisa..ie buff-off gel..but have heard good things about it too. You can search the site as this has come up before but in the end try products out and make your own decision. I personally feel there's many excellent products on the market and there's room for everybody....it's personal choice and what works for you and your clients at the end of the day. Goodluck with whatever you choose!

rosenails said:
How do I order Akzentsz gel? I live in Melbourne Australia? Are they available in Australia yet?

Hi Rosalie
If you contact head office from their website www.akzentz.com they can point you in the right direction, although I don't think there is a distributor there yet but there is one in Malaysia, check the distributor page.
Best wishes
KarenS.
~~~~~~~

Latest posts

Back