Brisa vs Fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
I really want to learn another system but just dont know which to do. I currently only offer l&p but feel I would like to offer more. I was really liking the idea of brisa but now am not so sure and am leaning towards fabric. Just wondering wot you guys prefere and or your experiences. Maybe I should just stick to the l&p and go further with that, I just dont know so any advice would be most welcome

loualarta said:
I really want to learn another system but just dont know which to do. I currently only offer l&p but feel I would like to offer more. I was really liking the idea of brisa but now am not so sure and am leaning towards fabric. Just wondering wot you guys prefere and or your experiences. Maybe I should just stick to the l&p and go further with that, I just dont know so any advice would be most welcome
why not go for your masters in L&P then you can move on to one of the others, I have decided to do brisa first as people do seem to ask for gel and no one asks for silk/fibreglass, but i want to do them both eventually.

Personally I think you should learn a Gel System. It's more challenging to learn and you will have more call for it in business. Gel seems to be a hot ticket at the moment.

Thanks guys. Im gonna book a 1-2-1 with an educator to learn how to sculpt properly and that maybe I should wait a while before jumping in with another system. I quite like the idea of going for a masters in the future jac. I just want to get a bit more experience under my belt first.

Latest posts

Back