Brisa vs Gellux hard gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joannaellen

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for opinions on the gellux hard gels. I purchased a kit a while back and firstly I think the pink is a horrible colour, and secondly I can't get the gels to make ribbons?

What other hard gels are people using? ShallI move onto CND Brisa?

Hello,

Looking for opinions on the gellux hard gels. I purchased a kit a while back and firstly I think the pink is a horrible colour, and secondly I can't get the gels to make ribbons?

What other hard gels are people using? ShallI move onto CND Brisa?

I would give a careful look to Brisa Lite removable Sculpting gel. No nail buffing at all during PREP and here you have the first removable hard gel too. Two things that can only be fabulous for the client and the nail industry in general.

Some people think that BLSCG must be soft because it is a SOG but it isn't soft .. it is a hard enhancement gel but it can be soaked off! HTH

All the Brisa gels are a dream to work with and very low heat emission .. most clients feel nothing at all, certainly not the horrendous heat spikes that are so common with most, if not all, other hard gels.

Latest posts

Back