British Beauty Academy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessJen83

Reaction score
Hi all. Had anyone trained at this place? I want to do the last extension course there as its the only one local before Xmas. It seems quite cheap so this has initially worried me as I know cheap can sometimes mean poor quality when it comes to beauty and training.
Has anyone got an experience they can share with me please?
I am a quick leaner so not too bothered about it being one day "intense" xx

Lots of threads on this if you have a quick search xx

Really? Thanks Hun x

Hi all. Had anyone trained at this place? I want to do the last extension course there as its the only one local before Xmas. It seems quite cheap so this has initially worried me as I know cheap can sometimes mean poor quality when it comes to beauty and training.
Has anyone got an experience they can share with me please?
I am a quick leaner so not too bothered about it being one day "intense" xx

Please dont do it, it is a con!! I have jut been ripped off by them and they refuse to give me my money back. They are absolutely appauling, please do not waste your money.

I did the eyelash course it was very basic but I am now a very busy lash technician x
Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained with the beauty academy, is that different to the British beauty academy?

I found the courses were really good and would use them again

Oh just realised this is an old thread :-/

Please dont do it, it is a con!! I have jut been ripped off by them and they refuse to give me my money back. They are absolutely appauling, please do not waste your money.

Do not use they cancel courses and do not refund

Last edited:
I did the eyelash course it was very basic but I am now a very busy lash technician x
Hi I know this is an old post but I have just done a course with the British beauty academy and when I have come to update insurance the qualification is apparently not recognised although they advertise BABTAC. Did you do this training with this company if so who are you insured with and did they recognise your certificate? Thanks!

Abt x

yes the British Beauty Academy is a different training provider to The Beauty Academy.
I personally have trained with The Beauty Academy, I found they always professional, helpful and the courses are very indepth and leave you feeling you like you are trained and ready to start.

Its a shame cos all these pleases have the same kind of names, they all get mistaken for each other....
The Beauty Academy - Training Provider of Beauty Courses is the link i used.

hope this helps, Happy Valentines! <3:Love:

Avoid The BRITISH Beauty academy at all costs! I'm another that was messed around, cancelled, rearranged, cancelled. I was just wanting a refresher after many years away from beauty. They sound a bit amateur when you speak to them. I finally got a refund from my bank who were then chasing to get it back themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained through these for lashes a few years ago, I'd better double check all my insurance!!!

Is this the one that is based in Great Barr, Birmingham?

From what I can gather they employ "trainers" all over the country x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I did an eye enhancement course with the british beauty academy which included eyelash and brow tint, eyelash extentions and threading. It was absolutely shocking training, over crowded classes with only 3 beauty beds and we all had to share the same kits. Included in the training that we paid for we got a kit for each course.. its now a month on and several emails from me a calls from a friend I went with and we still have not recieved our tinting kits. During the training I asked for the trainer to show me certain technique she asked why I wanted to know and walked off and never came back. I was absolutely disgusted with the training I recieved and never will I go with them again.

Stay away :)
Xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back