British hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomme

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the British hair range? There's a great offer on it at the minute but a bit dubious as usual. I'm going to check that it does stick to its name and is made in Britain. Xoxo

Has anyone tried the British hair range? There's a great offer on it at the minute but a bit dubious as usual. I'm going to check that it does stick to its name and is made in Britain. Xoxo

Where can you get it from?

Would be great to support a British brand if it were a decent range

No idea is it is British, but the maker worked with aveda to create it. Its new in Aston and Fincher only a small range of 10 pieces, but from reading its site seems easy to retail because of its small range. Its supporting out own country that grabs me. Xoxo

A little update, I emailed them and they confirmed its designed by British people and manufactured in Britain.
Its by Aston and Fincher, the reply was from an a&f email xoxo

A little update, I emailed them and they confirmed its designed by British people and manufactured in Britain.
Its by Aston and Fincher, the reply was from an a&f email xoxo

Will have to find out where my local A&F is x

Will have to find out where my local A&F is x

There's one in London.
I'm going to try a few bits before committing to the full package. Will pm you the price xoxo

Could you pm me too please, I was using tigi but you can get that anywhere now, just looking at new products x

Could you pm me too please, I was using tigi but you can get that anywhere now, just looking at new products x

Everything is available everywhere!

I do love tigi but feel these would go down well with my clients but tigi does exactly what it claims to do and sells itself

Worth trying a few I suppose

My sales has suffered since b and m opened their shelves are full of tigi x

Lol I don't have a b&m local even tkmax half hour drive, it's all old stock though
Well is it don't know

My sales has suffered since b and m opened their shelves are full of tigi x

And you've educated people? Done offers? Product loyalty schemes? Discount on shampoo, conditioner when u have a colour? shampoo, conditioner & styIing product for £25, I stock tigi and I still manage to sell alot! And I'm very close to B&M

Lol I don't have a b&m local even tkmax half hour drive, it's all old stock though
Well is it don't know

We know that but clients dont always believe it, just dont want to stock a product that is now known in "cheap" shop ;) x

I know what you mean

I was in my local Aston and Fischer today and saw these products and found this thread cos I was on here looking to see if anyone has used this range.
I too would like to find an brand which is British as I try to support the British company's (as long as the products are good enough) I already use affinage for colours but I'm really not keen on their products.
The lady in A&F said that the British hair range is courtesy of one of the former owners/bosses of tigi who has gone solo after falling out with their business partner from tigi (I have no reason not to believe this but apologies if I have my facts wrong) she said the British hair products are very similar to the tigi products but more reasonably priced, they do a styling wax/paste which she said is just like to hard to get but cheaper and it has been really popular.
Hope to hear some views from someone who has tried these products soon, not ready to invest in these yet, I want my new scissors first!

And you've educated people? Done offers? Product loyalty schemes? Discount on shampoo, conditioner when u have a colour? shampoo, conditioner & styIing product for £25, I stock tigi and I still manage to sell alot! And I'm very close to B&M

In my opinion it's not about educating and doing offers. I've used Tigi and I like it BUT I'm a snob, if I'm buying pro shampoo I would like to know that that is exactly what it is "pro" not available in Our local discount super star.
Our rep was saying (Paul Mitchell) that there was some PM in his local TK max so he bought £350 worth off them! It's got in there because of a disgruntled former stockist refused to sign the salon only agreement so had His account closed!
This is different to TIGI who are basically Uni levers Beyatch ;-)
Now I don't mean that to offend anyone, I actually use several Tigi products on my own hair!

Store not star!!!! Grrrr

In my opinion it's not about educating and doing offers. I've used Tigi and I like it BUT I'm a snob, if I'm buying pro shampoo I would like to know that that is exactly what it is "pro" not available in Our local discount super star.
Our rep was saying (Paul Mitchell) that there was some PM in his local TK max so he bought £350 worth off them! It's got in there because of a disgruntled former stockist refused to sign the salon only agreement so had His account closed!
This is different to TIGI who are basically Uni levers Beyatch ;-)
Now I don't mean that to offend anyone, I actually use several Tigi products on my own hair!

There was PM in burton tk Maxx...I reported to starline x

Latest posts

Back