Broadband...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Need some advice form anyone who has broadband pleaseeeeeee!

I am currently with NTL but am going to be getting rid of the cable tv as i have a free view box. Anyhow just wondering who anyone has there broadband with, how good they are, also how reasonable they are too.

Thanks allx

I have broadband with wanadoo, they have an offer on for £14.99 a month for new customers at the mo and they have increased the speed of it recently too. Im pretty happy with them anyway.

we are with onetel and its good. We dont want the tv packages, so its £40 a month for free landline calls within uk, unlimited downloads, very fast broadband ect.

louise said:
Hi all,

I am currently with NTL but am going to be getting rid of the cable tv as i have a free view box. Anyhow just wondering who anyone has there broadband with, how good they are, also how reasonable they are too.

Thanks allx

hiya Lousie i'm on Wanadoo Broadband and find it really good and fast too. I pay £17.99 a month i think!..lol. But it depends also on how much you download as to how much yu pay. i think their starting price is £14.99 a month.

As far as service goes i cant fault it, i had a problem with my emails this morning (couldn't send any and an error kept popping up) i called wanadoo. She talked me through it and within 10 mins i was back on track again.

i am on wanaddo too...easy to set up.
been with them years then swapped to their broadband...allways on the other end of the phone if you want help with anything

Thanks think i'll check them out.

My hubbie has managed to get himself an Xbox 360 (they are like gold dust at mo!) anyhow he wants to go on line with it at the mo, & is driving me mad about it, so thought id better get on with it. Cor they are like big kids arent they?!?

louise said:
Hi all,

Thanks allx

Do you have an NTL cable phone???? I thought of having another broadband supplier as I too am with NTL but they block you using another broadband supplier and so you would need a BT line to use another broadband.

My son and my friend are with Pipex and even my PC engineer thinks they are one of the best.

i'm with telewest too, and i couldnt fault them.

we pay the same every month, no matter how much its used.

I am with AOL....dont even go there!!:mad:

Their customer service stinks, they are incompetant and thoroughly useless!!

jacqui said:
i'm with telewest too, and i couldnt fault them.

we pay the same every month, no matter how much its used.

I agree and every now and again they increase the broadband rate free of charge so the speed of your web browser loads is quicker:cool: :Love:

I am in Australia so cant help with the business to go with, but just wanted to say after having broadband definitely could never go back to dial up. It is just so fast. I am on 1500 speed after upgrading from 512. Its lightening babe!!!!
xxx

Latest posts

Back