Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi all

Was just wondering what people think of Brow Extensions and what companies offer this?

I can't afford Face frame 3d :(
I know Lash Perfect offer a course too.

Anyone else? :)

Thanks in advance

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's a shame :( I'm sure you've seen me raving about faceframe on here, if you'd have asked a couple of days earlier they had an offer this week and at pro beauty today that might have made finances a little easier, its an amazing treatment you really have to see it to appreciate it, I hope you find a treatment your happy with xx

That's a shame :( I'm sure you've seen me raving about faceframe on here, if you'd have asked a couple of days earlier they had an offer this week and at pro beauty today that might have made finances a little easier, its an amazing treatment you really have to see it to appreciate it, I hope you find a treatment your happy with xx

Ah yeah I have seen your posts! Looks amazing. But I couldn't afford their training :(

Hopefully there's somewhere else just aa good ;) xxx

Yes beautytrix brows offers full brow definition and extensions training x

Hi. Does the beautytrix course cover waxing/ shaping brows as well? I checked online last night but I could not see much info on what's included.

Sent from my ST26i using SalonGeek mobile app

They dont offer brow extensions....well if they do its not on their site?

I saw that actually but no info om website so I sent a pm on fb but no reply yet xxx

Ilah brows do brow extensions ww.ilahbrows.co.uk

Ilah brows do brow extensions ww.ilahbrows.co.uk

Saw this after I posted actually but still quite pricey :( xxx

Oh...I have emailed them, be great if they do, as I have done training with them before

Sent from my XT1032 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here is a recent flyer so def email for more info x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393199597.172613.jpg

Ah....'coming soon'. That explains why info is not on their site yet.
I will await their reply.
Thanks ladies :)

I would love to try brow extensions if there was anyone local who does it and could give me some info

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would love to try brow extensions if there was anyone local who does it and could give me some info

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know mrs make up in Glasgow is a trainer for faceframe 3d x

Someone told me you could do brow extensions if you have a certificate in eyelash extensions?

Surrey Girl through and through x

Someone told me you could do brow extensions if you have a certificate in eyelash extensions?

I had permanent make up which meant I could get insured, but yes eye treatments I'm not sure about just lash extensions but I would think if permanent make up supports it then lash extensions would but you would probably still need certification xx

Yes you can do faceframe if you are qualified in eyelash extensions and have a recognised qualification. I rang them last week to ask this :)

I'm in Scotland and hunting down info on this too. Lash perfect have training coming soon too I see.

So you can offer brow extensions if you are trained in eyelash extensions, without going on the course?

So you can offer brow extensions if you are trained in eyelash extensions, without going on the course?

Well it does look like the same process as lash extensions :)

Latest posts

Back