Brown lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannedesouza41

Beleza beauty
Reaction score
HI Girls, I have a lady with very fair skin, hair and lashes. I'm going to get brown lashes and use these for a more natural look. Have you girls used brown lashes? Are these better? Thanks :)

I have not used brown lashes myself before and couldn't really tell you if they would suit your client, but have you thought about suggesting to dye her eyelashes either dark brown or black before applying the lashes to blend in nicely with the extensions?
That way you will get a more natural looking result!

Either way, I'm interested in finding out how it went either way :).

Hth x

I've only used brown individual lashes on my mum, she's very fair and black lashes look ridiculous on her, brown works much better with fair skin/hair

Yep I bought some brown on recommendation from lielash on here.
I'll post a pic, my client is actually very tanned all the time but her lashes and brows are basically nonexistent in colour!
I done black on her then was told to try brown, although you can't see they are brown they are not as dark as black ones and definately work better for her usual hair colour.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392226605.713653.jpg
I would recommend getting a mixed lengths pack as you never know when you may need them!x

Def use brown. You can mix them with black as well to soften the black. Straight black is often too harsh on very fair people or people who don't tend to wear a lot of mascara. It's a bit like using black eyeliner v brown!

Can anybody recommend a lash company that sells brown lashes?! I am having trouble finding some.

Can anybody recommend a lash company that sells brown lashes?! I am having trouble finding some.

Flirties do I believe [emoji4] x

London Lash also sell brown lashes [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back