Brown to red, please help me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilstar

Reaction score
Good evening ladies and gents,
I was hoping I could get some help with colouring a clients hair from brown to red please.
I work from home mostly cutting hair, now one of my friends has asked me to colour her hair for her as I did it before when I was training 2 years ago.
I need a bit of help in refreshing my memory in bleaching and colouring.
Here is the following information to help you to help me :)

The current state of my clients hair is in very good condition, thick, virgin hair and her base shade is 4N
What she wants to achieve is a vibrant red, I have attached a picture of the style.
I will be using Majicontrast Rouge/Red and my client is not afraid of me bleaching her hair.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, would lifting her hair colour by bleaching with 9% help to get to the desired vibrant colour?
What % would I use to mix the colour with in the end?

Thank-you in advance

Attachments

• photo-pictures_red_brown_black_hair_large.jpg
    photo-pictures_red_brown_black_hair_large.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 85
You wouldn't need to Pre lighten with Majicontrast as it states in the instruction, it bleaches and deposits colour at the same time, as a professional stylist, If you are unsure you shouldn't carry out the colour. IF it goes wrong your friend will hold you responsible and probably expect you to pay for it to be rectified. Also Majicontrast shouldn't be applied to the scalp directly.

Latest posts

Back