Brush advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avivajoy

Reaction score
Sorry this is another brush post but couldnt find the answer in previous posts so please bear with me. When I did my creative l&p I got a pro styler brush. Iadmit, I have been a terrible owner and it looks pathetic now. I know my problem, I cant get the product ratio correct. I am practicing and am v slowly getting better. I dont trust myself with another pro styler and am looking for a cheaper brush to use unil I feel I deserve to use such a good brush. It also works out really expensive for me to get the pro styler as I have to have it sent to Israel. Any ideas or opinions will be most gratefully recieved. xx

Your brush becomes and extension of you and if you use a different brush and get your mix spot on, you might find that when you move back to your Pro Styler, your mix might be off again.

It is best to get the best brush you can afford and treat it well.

id say get another good brush...but u can prob find a cheap 1 on ebay, you might even get lucky and get a good brush cheap

Latest posts

Back