Brush problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graciexx

Reaction score
hi i am newly qualified,
and i keep having problems with brushes. i use a NSI grand kolinsky size 8, i keep it extremely clean, iv never had acrylic stuck in it. so never had to use brush cleaner. but im on my 3rd brush. after a couple of weeks of use the hairs split down the middle separating the brush so it wont go back into a point and becomes unusable
please help!!!

hi i am newly qualified,
and i keep having problems with brushes. i use a NSI grand kolinsky size 8, i keep it extremely clean, iv never had acrylic stuck in it. so never had to use brush cleaner. but im on my 3rd brush. after a couple of weeks of use the hairs split down the middle separating the brush so it wont go back into a point and becomes unusable
please help!!!

Welcome to salongeek.com, gracie.

That problem is because you are using your brush incorrectly and not training it to be two sided. You are twisting the brush as you work and confusing it. Decide which is the comfortable flat sides of the brush and ONLY use those two sides. All about brush technique .. it is a tool and you have to train it.

here's part one.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/8671-brush-control-part-1-getting-grip.html

thanks, that helps a lot

I also would like to read the link information on brush techniques but the link says I am not able to see.
Is this an ipad problem or do I need to be aloud the access?

Like Nail Karma today

Latest posts

Back