Brush recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missy1981

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm really new here and just building up my collection. I bought loads of lovely glitters and additives at the pro beauty show on Monday but I now need to buy a good collection of brushes. I also need a striping brush to practice nail art. Please could you recommend the best brushes to use? Also when you are applying additives, how do you clean your brush when using different colours one after the other or do you just have a different brush for each colour you are using at the time?

Thanks in advance

Sarah xx

Last edited:
For nail art, I'd recommend Crystal Nails. Have tried others but these are definitely the best, so far, by a country mile!

Thanks Deena, I actually tried to buy a set from Crystal Nails at Pro Beauty on Monday but they had sold out :( will check out their website xx

I would echo what deena says I love crystal nails.

In fact, I'm so impressed with Crystal Nails brushes, I may treat myself to one of their L&P brushes. I am certainly not remotely unhappy with my current ones but I'm naturally curious, so I might indulge myself.

Other people want shoes and handbags for a bit of indulgence but, if you've got the nail bug, it's products/brushes that make your toes curl with delighted anticipation! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back