Brush recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahs91

Reaction score
Hi all

I am currently on a NVQ Level 3 and just started learning out beading today - I don't know if its because my brush is new but I'm not really a fan of it already, seems to be a plain unbranded brush, so was after reccomendations to a really good brush :)

Also I am having no issues with my cover pink, sheer pink or white, but I'm really struggling with the clear - I can't seem to get the brush wet enough to do the larger beads! Even when I'm not wiping any monomer off its just too dry... I'm going to bring this up with my tutor next week but any ideas whilst I'm practicing at home?

xx

I had this issue with a cheap brush but after recommendations on here I got the NSI royal precision brush and my application has improved drastically. It isn't cheap but it's very nice and returns to a point plus it has a cap which I find very useful. I picked mine up at Capital which was handy.

Nail harmony 2 piece brush [emoji108]
Wouldn't be without it x

What size is your brush. Whilst you're still learning i wouldnt suggest going out and buying an expensive brush just yet. So many of my students ruin their brushes. A CND brush number 6 will be good enough to start with

im not sure of the size to be honest. it doesnt have anything written on it :(

thanks for the reccomendations x

Latest posts

Back