BSY Home Study Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopToToeBeauty

Reaction score
BSY HOME STUDY COURSE. Hi im Jodie this is my first time on Salon Geek. I was wondering if anyone is doing a course with BSY? I started a Advance Aromatherapy and Indian Head Massage course. I wanted to know how you found the courses and how you found the practicle exam. I have not booked mine yet but am worrying a bit:Scared:
Just a general query really thanks:)

I did a BSY course a few years back and it was rubbish. It didn't involve a practical session, but the work was equivalent of me getting a book out of the library and writing down an introduction from the book. Sorry, but it was pants.

Hi I did my indian head massage course with them years ago, i thought it was great, it enabled me to study all the theory in my own time at home and take it in which were as you know followed by written assesments and then i went and did a full days practical and a practical exam, you could do more practical if you felt you needed it.

The tutors were very helpful and made learning easy in a relaxed atmosphere.

It is a recognised qualification and insurance worthy, i would do another with them in the future.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you that is a lot of help. I have just found out that my practicle day for one of them is in Devon and I live in Eastbourne East Sussex. OOOPS. Oh well nice weekend away I suppose:)

Latest posts

Back