Budget hair extensions option?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samlintonx

Reaction score
Hi I was thinking about putting my prices up after Christmas cause I dont make much of a profit at the minute, but I'm sure some people will think that's it's too expensive compared to other people on my area so I want to offer them a budget option. Anyone know where's best to get good budget hair extensions? Thanks xx

Angel remy xx

It is not a good idea to provide hair extensions in cheap price. People who are in genuine need of extensions would not want the low quality and it is sure that you will not be able to provide a budget price if you want to prove a quality treatment to your customers. Therefore, in my opinion, you should not compromise the quality in terms of your service.

I disagree some people coil in shock when told a price in the region of £300 + especially when some people supply and for for as little as £120! I think you should ideally offer 3 ranges tbh, a budget where you charge £250 ish a mid range at £350 + and a premium range at £500 + it gives them the choice to pick what they want for themselves, ovs you have to explain the differences in quality and time it will last but that should be their choice, I've found in my area people won't pay big bucks so they all get budget hair and get it re done every 3-6 months then there are the odd few who'll pay more but their the hardcore commited ones, I personally had half head of budget hair and it lasted ages! It's down to aftercare too I think tho, I fitted budget in my colleagues hair and I did regular maintanace and it lasted best part of 6 months, in the end we only took them out because she wanted a complete change of style

What do you currently use?

I have 3 ranges a budget medium and high range I offer to clients as not everyone can afford £xxx on hair extensions so I personally thinks it's better business to cater for everyone! As they tell their friends etc etc as long as you explain obv the lifespan hair aftercare etcetc :) x

Dont put your prices down, instead offer other options. Use different suppliers at different prices or a supplier that does 3 types like sjk I use them that means i can offer my ladies a cheapy, middle range or high quality xx

Latest posts

Back