Buffers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joquik

Reaction score
Hi all

Can any of you recommend a buffer for acrylic nails? I use the Ezflow Killer Whale one but recently i have noticed that there are scratches on them once i've finished buffing. I'm thinking I need to try a different brand but need some help choosing.

It is a great buffer for natural nails as it always makes them really shiny but I want the same effect on the acrylics too.

Please help

Jo x:|

I use The Edge super shiner. I love it, Gets rid of all scratches & comes up like glass when used with cuticle oil. X

Hi all

Can any of you recommend a buffer for acrylic nails? I use the Ezflow Killer Whale one but recently i have noticed that there are scratches on them once i've finished buffing. I'm thinking I need to try a different brand but need some help choosing.

It is a great buffer for natural nails as it always makes them really shiny but I want the same effect on the acrylics too.

Please help

Jo x:|

You are probably finishing your acrylic nails with too harsh a file before buffing with the Killer Whale which is why it is not getting the etch marks out as they are too deep.

The problem is not the shiner you are using but the file you are using prior to it. Make sure you finish your work with nothing more coarse than a 240 grit file and I'm suer you will see that your shining buffer will work just fine for you.

Thanks Geeg, really appreciate your help. Will try different file next time i do a set and see if it helps.

Jo x

Latest posts

Back