Building a mobile business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollygal05

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for some advice please. I have recently set up a new mobile beauty therapist business, and have advertised on facebook, yellow pages etc, I have had fliers printed which I have been delivering in my local area. The thing is it started so well I was really busy but things have got really quite and I only have one or two regular customers. Is there anyone that can offer me any advice on how to get my business more out there and successful x

Hi I am looking for some advice please. I have recently set up a new mobile beauty therapist business, and have advertised on facebook, yellow pages etc, I have had fliers printed which I have been delivering in my local area. The thing is it started so well I was really busy but things have got really quite and I only have one or two regular customers. Is there anyone that can offer me any advice on how to get my business more out there and successful x

You need to work out why you have gone quite? Be critical to yourself (it's hard I know) was your work and service up to 110%? Are you offering them a loyalty scheme to make them want to come back? Are you booking them in for a return visit before they leave? Are you keeping in contact with clients?

I have sat and thought that and I can't think of anything. I always keep in contact with my clients after treatments, I always make sure they are completely happy with the work I have done or treatments I have given. I have a few regulars but most of them have been one off people who have seen my ad on Facebook and not people who want regular treatments. I am only offering a few treatments at the minute as I am gradually adding to it so thought maybe this could be the reason. People have left reviews on my Facebook page and I have 5 stars and 15 5 star reviews with all lovely comments. I go quite at the beginning of the week then get busy mid week just feel I need to try and get regular clients instead of one offs x

there is a great thread on here called "how to promote your business"
ive recently started in a brand new area and it does take time! but banner penguin is right, you need to make sure your offering the best, sell that service baby!!!

also, be aware of local salons, don't try to stamp on any toes but try to find something that makes you as a company unique!

Thank you I will have a look for that thread and have a read :). I have only been doing it for around a month and I'm not complaining I have had a lot of custom, I have got a few regulars who are really lovely just most seem like young women who want a one off treat before they go out. There aren't a lot of beauty places in my area only really posh ones but there does seem to be a lot of mobile beauticians in my area all offering the same things x

ok and have you looked up these mobile ones? do they have facebook pages?
have you thought about having a treatment with a few of them, to see what kind of treatments they provide?

dont get down hearted about it though, it takes time to build clients and you will always get those one off ones.

Latest posts

Back