Building up my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASHLE

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you may tell, I am new to the site. Although I have been a mobile therapist and partly salon based for the last 7 years, I am starting a mobile business (or building on what I have). I have a 6month old baby and during the first few tiring months I stopped working on many of my clients. I am now looking to build again and would like advice in all areas. I am renting space part time in a hair salon from mid march and am working on a open day (I know there has been a similar thread recently but any advice????).

I am also looking into buying a nail drill. I have never rated them in the past as I feel they are harsh on the natural nail but think it may save time on filling the product during infills. Can anyone advise me on this? If so where could I get hold of a reasonably priced but decent one? I have seen hundreds on ebay but dont really know what to look for? :)

Hi, i gave an opinion earlier on a tread called new the forum on new clients... but i have to say i don't hold with using a nail drill on the infill stage i will only use it for a backfill at the free edge of the nail i think the new nail is way toooo precious to drill at... sorry just an opinion also clients hate it...Good luck though hun..H x

Thanks for that. Like I say, I have never used one so I am so unsure. I suppose I like to stick to what I know best!!! x :)

Latest posts

Back