Built in, pull down nail table-any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissy00

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have recently moved into my new house and it is a renovation project. The downstairs front room is going to be my treatment room, but it needs to also convert into living space at times.

So I would like to know if anyone has had a nail table made that sort of pulls down from the wall so that it can be put back out of the way, and if it looks neat when folded up.

I mean something like this Picture Table Hides A Desk Behind A Poster Frame but obviously slimmer and suitable for nails.

I'm searching for inspiration, so if any one has done this and has pictures, or if any one has any ideas to make it look attractive yet professional, would appreciate input.

Thank you xx

I haven't seen anything like that but I got a portsble manicure table off ebay for around €90, it has a small pull out drawr & is on wherls that can lock. Takes about 2 minutes to set up (and I am a weakling!)

The other option is to set up the room and use half for your set up & the other half for living space & put a do not disturb sign on the door when you have a client!

What a fab idea. Im sure any decent joiner could make you a smaller version.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Our old favourite Ikea do breakfast bar style tables which attach the the wall then pull up (rather than down) when required. Not sure if they do them in different depths/lengths but maybe worth having a look over their website.

x

Latest posts

Back