Bumpy Faced Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sassy Hassy said:
I've been suffering from terrible heat rashes this year, first time in about 21 years. I found a good one a day antihistamine tablet is great. Boots have the non drowsy one on offer at the mo - BOGOF! (I got some today that's how I know). Of course try not to scratch it and keep it cool. I've been wearing shorts and having to apologise to my clients, but it's either that or scratching the whole time.

A good Aloe Vera product is also very cooling. I don't recommend the white spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I know smacked hand:o

Danger Mouse said:
pmsl I though about the bag.

I can't go out without my make up you must be mad! lol what you said is the same thing my mum said but thats like asking me to go out without my underwear:eek:

OMG havent read everything, but did someone say white spirit???!!

You can go without makeup!!! Just dont put any on that area, pmsl! I'm talking from experience here! When I wax my chin, I dont put any moisturiser or makeup on the area - lmao!

Well if you want your little friends to go away quickly, you will have to make the sacrifice.

Dont mess with your face girlie!

Sassy Hassy said:
. I've been wearing shorts and having to apologise to my clients, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your male clients are probably very pleased to see you then?!

ADiva1 said:
OMG havent read everything, but did someone say white spirit???!!

You can go without makeup!!! Just dont put any on that area, pmsl! I'm talking from experience here! When I wax my chin, I dont put any moisturiser or makeup on the area - lmao!

Well if you want your little friends to go away quickly, you will have to make the sacrifice.

Dont mess with your face girlie!

I know I know you wouldn't think I new anything about skin lol:o you sound just like mum:D

ADiva1 said:
Your male clients are probably very pleased to see you then?!
LMAO - Laydeez only at my place!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
I've been suffering from terrible heat rashes this year, first time in about 21 years. I found a good one a day antihistamine tablet is great. Boots have the non drowsy one on offer at the mo - BOGOF! (I got some today that's how I know). Of course try not to scratch it and keep it cool. I've been wearing shorts and having to apologise to my clients, but it's either that or scratching the whole time.

A good Aloe Vera product is also very cooling. I don't recommend the white spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohh show us your pins lol

Latest posts

Back