Burnt Romance Shellac - any way to make it nicer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half my ladies love it ...and the other half don't! hehe!

I did two sets with it last night. My two ladies overlapped slightly and when my second lady saw it on my first it was a done deal straight away. I think it is a very classy, rich and deep colour myself but can see why some wouldn't like it.

Not the best lighting but u get the idea. Its a browny orangey color...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

It doesn't look as bad here, but the Vinylux is very dark and flat. If it were pearlised it might look better but it's still not a colour I would choose.

You could wear it in vinylux. Much less application and removal time.

Yeah I could, but as I work 5 days a week on different shifts it becomes a PITA... part of the reason I started nails cuz I thought if I can't wear it at least I can still paint other peoples lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think Decadence over the top of it would be nice. I may do some pops later of different combos and post the pics on this thread.

This is the only color I liked in the collection. I'm a warm redhead and rock this color. There are few Shellac colors I like and can't wait for the 2014 colors to be released. Now those are my kind of colors!

Oh, I think it looks gorgeous! I'm a redhead (not a real one) and I'm sure it would suit me.

P.S if you don't want it, I'll have it ;)

Well, I just had to go and get me a bottle of burnt romance. Hmm...wasn't quite sure if I liked it or not but put burning embers Additive ontop and its absolutely gorgeous! !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1379518252966.jpg
    1379518252966.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,954
Well, I just had to go and get me a bottle of burnt romance. Hmm...wasn't quite sure if I liked it or not but put burning embers Additive ontop and its absolutely gorgeous! !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Was just about to say I too am not keen on this colour and for that reason I didn't buy it either, however after seeing this set it is a pretty awesome colour with burning ember additive.

A gorgeous set of nails xx

:Love:

xx

I don't like it much on its own, but I love it with the burning embers additive on it.

Attachments

• IMG_8700.jpg
    IMG_8700.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1,608
It looks very different to mine, is the Vinylux a different colour?

Here are the pops I said I would do.

One is a glitter fade with CND Additive Glitter in Antique Gold, one is with Hot chillis over the top, one with Ruby Ritz and lastly one with Decadence.

The change is subtle with Decadence but enough for me to really like it. It makes it deeper and richer.

I've no idea how the 'e' got into the name on the attachment!

Attachments

• collage of burnet romance.jpg
    collage of burnet romance.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 5,633
My clients weren't sure to begin with, but now autumn has well and truly arrived they are loving it, either with or without additives. It's such a warm color, I really love it and maybe that's rubbing of on my clients.

Latest posts

Back