Business app for iPhone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderland

Reaction score
Hey gigs. I read a post about business apps for iPhone to manage your bookings, save clients info and price. But I cant decide which one to get? Can you please advice which one is better - my chair or my book? If you know of any other worth getting ones please advice! Thanks a lot beforehand. I really need it.

Try shorthand. I haven't tried the others but shorthand is free so might as well try it to see if it's what your after.

Yep I've used shorthand for a while now and couldn't live without it!

Thx! I downloaded it, figuring it out :)

Yep I've used shorthand for a while now and couldn't live without it!

Is it free for the first 30 days? How much does it cost aft that? Is it really good?x

I've been using shorthand for a few months now and love it, the free version only gives you a single therapist booking so fine for a single mobile person :)
I love how you can colour-code treatments too

Thx a lot. Still trying to figure it out. I found 2 new apps. May be someone could use, especially they are free - Salon Iris and Appointments.

Shorthand is free. You have the option to upgrade if you want. Not sure what the upgrade features are. I have been using it without the upgrade account and it let's me schedule appointments, add clients and services, etc.

Shorthand is free. You have the option to upgrade if you want. Not sure what the upgrade features are. I have been using it without the upgrade account and it let's me schedule appointments, add clients and services, etc.
Ooh cool, think I'll get it x

Wow it's great!!!! I love how it automatically gives all the available times for a certain treatment :biggrin:

sorry to dig up an old post but I tried looking for this shorthand app but couldn't find it but eventually found it, its name has been changed to Ovatu Manager as far as I could find out, but I have been playing with it and it seems awesome :D

sorry to dig up an old post but I tried looking for this shorthand app but couldn't find it but eventually found it, its name has been changed to Ovatu Manager as far as I could find out, but I have been playing with it and it seems awesome :D

I've just downloaded this too, so far so good. x

I've started to use Ovatu also...I think its fab!

I've started to use Ovatu also...I think its fab!

Ditto, could do with some user experience attention, however, it's a great app with plenty of good features.

Some clients have said they haven't received the email confirmation and the SMS hasn't worked for me yet.

I'll take that to the support team who are very good and I'm sure they'll have a solution.

There're some very interesting things in the pipeline for ovatu, so I'd stick with it ;)

Latest posts

Back