Business demonstration?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam.hop

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.
So I have been asked to give a talk or demonstration at my local community centre regarding my business.
Every month a small business is chosen by the community and invited along to give a talk.
It's not until 12th March but I like to be prepared. I'm not exactly sure how long it should last but probably not long enough to conduct a manicure.
I was wondering if anybody had ever done anything similar or had any advice or suggestions on what to talk about.

I was thinking of discussing the difference in NSS, and MMA manicures and what they should be looking for in their salon etc. but I'm not sure if that would be a bit boring?

Any suggestions welcome :)

I think it's a great idea. It's highly unlikely anyone will know the differences and it's very likely to drive business your way as you'll be educating them and impressing them at the same time.

I'd try and make it really interactive. Depending on numbers you could maybe get them to call out or put on post-it notes what they look for in a salon and then what they think is important. You could then talk about what you'd recommend they look for. I'd also maybe include some key facts about nail growth and then finish with your top 5 nail care recommendations.

That's just off the top of my head and will depend on numbers, whether a it's a mixed group and how much time you've got.

Good luck with it :)

Latest posts

Back