Business name help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessHens

Beauty Professional In Training
Reaction score
I know I know.. So many posts about name help.. I'm having trouble deciding on a name.. I was just doing Tanning but I've decided to study nails and other beauty courses in 2018.. I have not long set up my Spray Tanning business from home and mostly just doing practice models and the odd Special Occasion makeup.. I started under the name of Glowing TanTastic .. But now that I'm going to add more beauty (nail, Mani/pedi, massage at this stage) and I was just about to submit my name to be registered but thinking I should change it...
These are the names I've come up with:

• Glowing TanTastic & Beauty
• Glowing TanTastic Beauty
• Addicted to Beauty
• Beauty Addiction
• Beauty Addiction by (my full name)

All these names are currently available for me to register.. I'd also love any suggestions you may have..
Thanks

How about Glowing Beauty? The glowing kind of takes care of the tanning part as well. I wouldn't put addict or addiction in the name because, to me, it has a negative conotation. If you keep the Tantastic and at some stop doing tanning, your name might need to be changed again. I hope this helps. I had a hard time with my name too.

I'd come out with something unique. Doesn't have to be literal. Glowing beauty still just says tanning to me.

How about Glowing Beauty? The glowing kind of takes care of the tanning part as well. I wouldn't put addict or addiction in the name because, to me, it has a negative conotation. If you keep the Tantastic and at some stop doing tanning, your name might need to be changed again. I hope this helps. I had a hard time with my name too.

I had thought about Glowing Beauty however there is already a business with that name in my state and the name register is down so I can not check to see if they have registered it.. At this stage I will be keeping Tanning as it's something I can do at home quickly with 2 young children under 3

I'd come out with something unique. Doesn't have to be literal. Glowing beauty still just says tanning to me.
Thank you.. I've been trying to think of something unique but struggling to come up with something

Latest posts

Back