Business name idea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine925

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering can anyone me.
I'm struggling to find a name for my business page.
I've recently started doing nail and spray tans and would like something different then just Elaine's beauty or Elaine tan and nails as I plan to be to keeping learning new things to offer clients e.g eyelashes , eyebrows and so on...I like the word 'bella' but finding something go with it is tough. I am open to all ideas tho as I haven't got to far with my own.
Thank you in advance.

Hi I was wondering can anyone me.
I'm struggling to find a name for my business page.
I've recently started doing nail and spray tans and would like something different then just Elaine's beauty or Elaine tan and nails as I plan to be to keeping learning new things to offer clients e.g eyelashes , eyebrows and so on...I like the word 'bella' but finding something go with it is tough. I am open to all ideas tho as I haven't got to far with my own.
Thank you in advance.

Sorry can't help with a name but I am in same situation. I just can't settle on a name. At the moment it's looking like KKL Beauty (mix of my girls names and surname) but it just doesn't jump out at me. There are a lot of Beauty By ... where I am so want to stay away from that. My 8 year old is obsessed with all things unicorn so wants me to have magic glow beauty or golden glow beauty... although Glow Beauty is maybe a 2nd choice.
Sorry not much help but wanted to let you know your not alone :) good luck!

If you opt for something fairly standard, it’s a good idea to make sure that the name you want to use hasn’t been trademarked.

https://www.gov.uk/search-for-trademark
Classes 3 and 44 are the main ones related to beauty products and services.

beauty glow is trademarked under class 3, and GLOW Tanning and Beauty Salon under class 44, for instance.

If you opt for something fairly standard, it’s a good idea to make sure that the name you want to use hasn’t been trademarked.

https://www.gov.uk/search-for-trademark
Classes 3 and 44 are the main ones related to beauty products and services.

beauty glow is trademarked under class 3, and GLOW Tanning and Beauty Salon under class 44, for instance.

Oooh that's very good to know. I hadn't even thought to check. Thank you

Check companies house , domains for k you want a web page & insta & Facebook
Every name I like for my business is literally taken on one of these so can’t have it as I want a web page & fb& insta pages too x

delete

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back