Busy January?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really busy last January I was so surprised! This January I'm not but I'm in hospital having my tonsils removed and just got the keys to my first flat last week so haven't advertised much. I'm closed this week to recover from my op and pretty fully booked the week after with all my regulars x x

Far busier than I expected to be so no complaints!!

No complaints from me either!
November & few week of December were quiet, Christmas was manic, New Year steady, but so far so good with January, & Feb is looking good too :)

I cannot believe how busy January is turning out, even more so as I'm a new salon so thought it would just be my regulars but gaining new clients daily in fact gained 7 yesterday and 2 today!!

Glad it's going so well Souz :)

I'm also nice and busy with regulars, some new clients and another little project I'm working on alongside my business. So life is busy but I'm loving it.

I can't believe how busy this January has been! I'm very pleased and am taking this as nothing but the best for this year :)

Some clients using their Xmas gift vouchers for a 'free' pamper, but many of them are getting ready to go off on winter sun or ski holidays.
Also Rabbie Burns night is coming up - so lots of dinner dances. 😀😀👏👏

Latest posts

Back