Caci as a mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiki-uk

Reaction score
Does anybody currently do this? Or has in the past? I have requested information them but I'm incredibly impatient! Lol,
Also I have a feeling it may be very expensive, does anybody do anything similar that could be less expensive to start up? :)

Give Jacqui at Icon Ultralift a call (07742827951) for a demo of the machine, I got it in September last year and I love it, especially for the no needle mesotherapy. Definitely making my money back on it with treatments x

Brill, thank know you, :) x

Does anybody currently do this? Or has in the past? I have requested information them but I'm incredibly impatient! Lol,
Also I have a feeling it may be very expensive, does anybody do anything similar that could be less expensive to start up? :)

Hi Kiki,

What sort of treatments are you looking to offer as a mobile therapist?

Neo Elegance do a range of devices which are not only extremely affordable but actually designed for mobile beauty therapy.
if you'd like some more info email me on [email protected] - i'd be happy to help out! I use the Neo Elegance devices for my part-time mobile beauty business and i have to say i'm making double/triple what i was last year when i was full-time. I've been able to introduce radio frequency, LED light therapy, Microcurrent and microdermabrasion within the 7 months! If you want to also have a chat about advanced treatments as a mobile beautician just pop me an email too. I love talking about the beauty biz!! :)

Best Wishes,
Mel

Latest posts

Back