CACI learning the moves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemouse

Reaction score
:eek:Hi Geeks,

Last week I was introduced to CACI and the first 12 movements. As I am doing a fast track NVQL3 beauty course, the whole sequence was really rushed. We all had trouble making notes, aaarrrgh. Does anyone know a good way of remebering the movements, does CACI publish the sequences?

x:eek:

I use the CACI Ultra, and previously the Quantum, but did a whole week of full day training in it at the CACI training centre - can't quite see how they get away with rushing treatments like this at college as you can't learn them properly in such a short space of time. The CACI manuals have a page with the diagrams on it, I would scan it but my scanner is playing up at present.

I would tell your tutor you want them to go through it again - you're giving time & money to learn a job and they are supposed to be providing that training service so make sure they do!

I use the CACI Ultra, and previously the Quantum, but did a whole week of full day training in it at the CACI training centre - can't quite see how they get away with rushing treatments like this at college as you can't learn them properly in such a short space of time. The CACI manuals have a page with the diagrams on it, I would scan it but my scanner is playing up at present.

I would tell your tutor you want them to go through it again - you're giving time & money to learn a job and they are supposed to be providing that training service so make sure they do!

Exactly my sentiments, but as its a fast track course..everything is done at lightening speed. I would be ever so grateful if you could scan them at a later date. Do you think that youtube may have a demo?

Latest posts

Back