Caci machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
I've had my area rep out today from caci for a demo and wow - it's amazing! The ultimate machine is fantastic, but so expensive! I know you get what you pay for but it would be more than the rent of my salon per month - does anyone have this machine? I do have genie tech complete coming out next week to demo theirs, so I'll be interested to see the difference x

Have you looked at / tried the Carlton Dermascope machine? A fraction of the cost, most of the same treatments and from what I have seen just as effective.

I think there are other fab machines out there. I had a demo of a silhouette dermalift and sold a course the next day because a client thought I had had surgery.

I uploaded pics recently as the same client had her course and the results are fantastic!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks I will look into these machines - there are so many about now each with their own claims but I guess it's also the therapist doing the treatment as to the results. X

I think there are other fab machines out there. I had a demo of a silhouette dermalift and sold a course the next day because a client thought I had had surgery.

I uploaded pics recently as the same client had her course and the results are fantastic!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll have a look at the pics - did you load then on here? X

Have you looked at / tried the Carlton Dermascope machine? A fraction of the cost, most of the same treatments and from what I have seen just as effective.

I'll look into this machine thanks x

Hi I recommend nouveau A Lift x

Hi, I was going to go for the CACI machine, but like you the price put me off. I have recently purchased the DermaCo Pro VX machine, it does more facials and is half the price!!! Over the moon :green: check it out they do free demos as well!!!

Hi, I was going to go for the CACI machine, but like you the price put me off. I have recently purchased the DermaCo Pro VX machine, it does more facials and is half the price!!! Over the moon :green: check it out they do free demos as well!!!

Thanks I'll look into this one too, I have genie tech coming weds for a demo, so hard I'm going to oct show so I'll have a good look although I want one sooner! X

Latest posts

Back