CACI or similar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Babe

Reaction score
I currently carry out PMU & eyelash enhancements from a treatment room at home. I'm looking into introducing an anti-ageing system such as CACI or similar.
Can anyone recommend a particular system & any advice on how popular such treatments are would be greatly appreciated before i spend any money.
Many Thanks

Caci is the most well known brand amongst clients. Great machines, great company.

Are treatments such as CACI still as popular with the increase in the number of people having botox fillers etc
Are there other treatments which may prove more profitable

Well I'm doing 20+ CACI's a month just on my own, so I'd say yes they are popular. CACI will always remain a popular alternative for those who aren't keen on more invasive alternatives & botox etc don't help re-educate muscle tissue or help enhance skin tissue repair. That said, like any treatmet, it will only be profitable if you promote it & you have a demand for it in your area.

I currently carry out PMU & eyelash enhancements from a treatment room at home. I'm looking into introducing an anti-ageing system such as CACI or similar.
Can anyone recommend a particular system & any advice on how popular such treatments are would be greatly appreciated before i spend any money.
Many Thanks

Take a look at Belle Sante Bio Ultimate Platinum.Absolutely fab,we had the Gold in our salon(I used to work in) but the Platinum has come out now and it was a very good piece of kit.

The guy who manufactured the machine(Suzuki) worked with Caci,then they went their two seperate ways,so it's probably about the closest to a Caci as you will get for slightly less outlay.

We were busy with the treatments though it depends as Martin says on how the machine/treatment is marketed and what type of clients you have.We had lots of clients on courses who then went on to maintenance,the treatment gave fabulous results.Customer services were good,if ever I had any enquiries ie contra indications they were easy to get hold of.

I know they did an installment plan,it's definately a machine I would have in my salon.I HTH a little.

ps I had a little look at your profile page and you dont mention if you're level 3 qualified or electrical treatments trained,you will have to have this qualification in order to be able to use this machine.Just thought I had better tell you cherub as training for the machine alone is not enough.xx

Latest posts

Back