Calgel lamp is very hot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charpotx

Reaction score
Hello! Just wondering if anyone has noticed that the calgel lamp get a extreamlly hot?

I've recently purchased a new one and had concerns as a client touched the bulb by accident and hurt herself. I called calgel and they've sent me out a replacement (fab customer service) but after a 10 hour day yesterday I've noticed this too gets pretty warm. Am I just being paranoid or has anyone else noticed this too?

I'm half tempted to get a lamp with a built in fan as I'm so busy doing nails and worry about it over heating. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

My Calgel lamp often gets very hot to touch, if I have had a few sets to do one after the other. Just the one set and it's fine. The new led/uv bulbs they do I found to not get hot however I need to contact Calgel as one of bulbs seems to keep flickering and whatever lamp I try them in there seems to be a problem, they've probably only 6 months old maximum too.

Latest posts

Back