Calgel question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonailtech

Reaction score
hi everyone

i use calgel and i have lots of clients that get natural nail overlay some last 4 or 5 wks and others 2 wks, and i usually soak off nno each time and reapply rather than infilling, im just wondering what the rest of you do? do you infill nno or soak off and do a new set?? thanks xx

I also use calgel,I m also finding some overlays last longer than others - average being two weeks,then I soak off and redo the overlay from scratch. Im not sure what the reason for this is though- could be how the clients are looking after their nails at home or the product itself? Im just as baffled as it should be lasting longer

Mine usually went 3 / 4 weeks. I infilled most unless there was big lifting problems.
I tried to soak off certain colours. I found number 3 (?) (Light Pink) infilled horribly so I soaked those off. I don't like the way the clear infills after a few go's either (prob due to discolouration)

hth xx

ya i think this is due to the customer not doing aftercare as when the leave you and not taking care of their nails i dont think it is the product because my own nails always last me ages and dont get discoloured as i look after them.. i havent even done an infill yet as im new to nails and no one has had to come back as of yet for infills (most of my earlier clients get nno done anyway its only in the last 3 wks ive been getting people in for sculpts and tips) so im a bit nervous about doing my first infill maybe i will do my own for practice they prob need it now anyway :) thanks xx

I infill twice on my nno overlays, then soak off every 3rd time. (unless client wants colour change)

Latest posts

Back