Calgel thoughts please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
Hello all!

I trained with Calgel many years ago, with the fab Gary hall, (god bless him x)
But I never really used it.

So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their thoughts re it's strength over tips and to do sculptured nails.

Thanks
X

Hello all!

I trained with Calgel many years ago, with the fab Gary hall, (god bless him x)
But I never really used it.

So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their thoughts re it's strength over tips and to do sculptured nails.

Thanks
X

I am a Calgel user and I love it! If u use the Iz gel over tips or for sculpts I find it works brilliant, it's a lot stronger than the normal Calgel clear.. 😊

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been in this industry for over 23 years. I only recently trained with Calgel. I was constantly getting asked for it. And fed up of saying this gel is similar. No gel I have ever used has come close to how fantastic Calgel is. I think is is not advertised in nail mags enought bought people think it's 'old hat'. I wish I Had trained with them years ago.x

Hi Emma,

Great news that you are thinking of using Calgel again!
If you need any technical advice or want to look at booking on to a refresher course then please don't hesitate to give me a call on 01582 798920

Hopefully speak to you soon :)
Alison

Thank you for your reply ladies, I'm going to look into a refresher course.
Thank you xx

Just finished my training with calgel and I love it wouldn't use anything else x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back