Calgel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
I've a client who aways has no 54 calgel think it's been re numbered 154 I went to order it yesterday and was told they have stopped selling for the time being

Just wondered if anyone knew of anyone knew of a similar calgel colour to number 54

Thanks

Have calgel stopped selling altogether?

I have an email address and this may answer your question:
[email protected]

Thanks I asked them to recommend a colour that was colour but they said just to check other colours on website but I think it's hard seeing the true colours online - I'll try emailing Victoria

Thanks

Hi ladies,

Sorry for any confusion, the current situation stands as:

154 is a close match for 45 it is slightly darker, the finish is more dense and slightly more pink toned. 45 was discontinued by our suppliers and 154 is the closest option we have to it. It applies better and is a nicer colour from what our feedback as told us.

54 is currently out of stock and should be back in stock before the end of the month.

Kat.wri- I am sorry you weren't given another suggestion- 54 is a unique colour in our range as we don't have anything too similar to it at the moment.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at [email protected] or on our normal number 01582 798920.

Nicola.

Latest posts

Back