Calling all American TNW users!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chickafish

Reaction score
A few days ago, my old boss emailed me asking where she can get Trendy Nail Wraps. (She's in Chicago. I'm in London.) I told her that I've seen them in the Sallys here in the UK. I wasn't sure if they stocked them in the Sallys there so I said maybe she should check. I also linked her to the Trendy Nail Wraps website, where they have currency exchange right on the page, as she's horrible when it comes to international purchases. I've had a look at the page myself in US dollars mode, and thought "oh that's not too bad."

She emailed me back this morning with this...

"Leeeeeee helppppp, i have tried to buy the nail dryer from trendy the company the nail dryer is like 8 dollars i put it on my pay pal acct and it went from 8 to 50 american dollars i tried to call but i cant make international calls on my phone i also sent them like 3 e mails no response . what do u think .the trendy we have hear is different so i do not think it is the same company. do you think you can find out any info or maybe we can make some kind of arrangement .like i send you the money and you send it to me .i don't know maybe you can do more then me.anyways i hate to impose but if you can help i would truly appricate it let me know."

I'm confused. The dryer is listed as $8.95 on their site. International shipping starts at £6.50. :irked: I've tried googling, but I can't find anything other than reviews. Are there any US distributors of TNW that she can purchase from/contact directly? (Sorry for her bad grammar/spelling. Writing has not always been her strong point.)

Hi, we stock a large range and will ship to America you should not have the problems with prices either you can change our shop prices to dollars in the left hand column we ship free if the order is over £10 and will track if over £40 hope this helps adell x

Hi, we stock a large range and will ship to America you should not have the problems with prices either you can change our shop prices to dollars in the left hand column we ship free if the order is over £10 and will track if over £40 hope this helps adell x

OOOH! Thanks! May I have a link to your site, please? Much appreciated x

nvm got it haha!

Thanks! She registered with you last night. xx

Latest posts

Back