Calling all Essex geeks....please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncortez

Reaction score
This is my first thread and i'm a bit nervous but i do need some advice.
7 weeks ago i did my nail technician award at essex school of beauty followed by indian head massage. I have no previous nail and beauty experience but felt these guys could help me. They were really helpful and friendly but i felt the training was a bit vague and i found myself buying books to help me.
Have a made a hugh mistake and wasted a mammoth amount of money?
I'm using NSI balance gels and attraction L+P!

I would make the best of a bad job. You have the basics so just practise and learn what you can fron this forum. Good luck. xx

Thanks, i feel i'm doing ok. I'm very self critical and will not let clients go if i'm not happy with what i've done. Just feel a bit gutted having now read some of the comments about the school. Not yet seen a good one!

This is my first thread and i'm a bit nervous but i do need some advice.
7 weeks ago i did my nail technician award at essex school of beauty followed by indian head massage. I have no previous nail and beauty experience but felt these guys could help me. They were really helpful and friendly but i felt the training was a bit vague and i found myself buying books to help me.
Have a made a hugh mistake and wasted a mammoth amount of money?
I'm using NSI balance gels and attraction L+P!

If you are needing more training in L+P contact Creative Nails Ltd at 0208 787 7076 where they will be able to give advise.

Latest posts

Back