Calling all Northern Ireland nail technicians-Gelish related

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzanne20f

Reaction score
I have received communication (phone call) and a gelish brochure from PAE Distribution. They say they are the official Gelish distributers for N Ireland and they work of the Creative Academy Dublin website. I called them and made some enquiries. Apparently they have taken distribution over from The Beauty School Ireland, and have the contract for 4yrs. Also they do Vat free alongside Sallys but are cheaper! Bottles of Gelish are £xx.xx per colour, base and top coat are £xx.xx with free postage!! I believe Sallys is £xx.xx a bottle, so its some saving! I have googled PAE distribution and looked on creative academys fb page, but cant find a thing about them! The lady from PAE says if you ring CA.ie from the North, they will give you PAE's number and will no longer provide to customers in the North. After that long winded piece of information, my question is have you heard hide nor hair about PAE?

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to add, if you buy 5 bottles, you get a bottle free. They said Sallys are only contracted something like 60 colours, PAE already have the Cinderella Collection available to purchase.

I'm in northern Ireland and haven't heard of them x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey, thanks for your reply. I contacted my local sallys again, who have now confirmed that it is actually true.

i havnt heard a thing about this at all?

Latest posts

Back