Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paula said:
OMG guys I am so sorry I will not be able to make this meeting either, I am having my windows done this week (should have been last week but was delayed) and I will be preparing my kitchen ready for my new one next week. I am going to be really busy this week and as you all know Neil works nights so will be staying at my mums so he can get some sleep. I am afraid my nights are booked either doing Nails and ripping off tiles and artex. I would have let u all know last week but this is the first chance i have had to visit this site as I have been so bogged down with things.

I am really going 2 miss you all and I absolutely promise nothing will get in the way of the next one, even if I loose my limbs through DIY accidents!!

Louise ring me and we can arrange to meet as i have have those tips 4 u.

Will be thinking of you all....miss you already!

Paula dont worry, bring them to the next meeting....I keep bringing your book for you, but you dont come :cry: - will you be able to make it on the 25th hun?

hi louies

Thanks for the message i just managed to find it. Where is the meeting being held please? Ohhhhhhh it will be lovely to sit and listen to people talk nails that's fantastic.

Thankyou for inviting me

cres

Hiya Cres will PM you directions and my mobile incase you get lost....and we hope to see you then...

I'm 100% DEFINATLEY coming this time! Yay!

Kick Boxing has broken up for a holiday, I have no college, and I have MARKERED it in my diary! (Pencil is too easy to erase! ;) )

So I am really excited now! :lol:

beautifulnails03 said:
I'm 100% DEFINATLEY coming this time! Yay!

Kick Boxing has broken up for a holiday, I have no college, and I have MARKERED it in my diary! (Pencil is too easy to erase! ;) )

So I am really excited now! :lol:

HEY THATS GREAT NEWS - looking forward to meeting you at long last :biggrin:

Just in case you get lost here is my mobile number 0781 772 1433 - c u next Wednesday...

Hiya,

I cant believe another month has gone past!!! Time flies when you get older:cry:

See you all on weds

Amanda

Debisdoo cant come out to play Wednesday...for a very good reason too...c u soon hun dont be a stranger...

Hiya,

Paula rang me friday and she has got some clients booked in so she wont be able to make it weds, dont worry lou me and herman will be there, you wont be the only geek there lol

Amanda

Hi Westie Geeks !!!
Sorry I won't be there on Wednesday..... it's my leaving do from my horrid job in office in Leeds !!
Tell me all bout it tho guys.
Lily - I'll be in touch v soon and come over to see yr nice new salon !!
Take care

Debsidoo99 said:
Hi Westie Geeks !!!
Sorry I won't be there on Wednesday..... it's my leaving do from my horrid job in office in Leeds !!
Tell me all bout it tho guys.
Lily - I'll be in touch v soon and come over to see yr nice new salon !!
Take care

Have fun Debssidoo, c ya at the next one....

and Sorted Cres I have sent you a PM could not return your text message last night, did you send it from a internet site?...

...i know this is a long shot but I have just got my nail trainer but I have no pretend nail plates!

Please if any of you lovely lovely geeks are passsing on the way to the WYGM could you possibly call in and pick me some up,

I will buy you a drink and a pack of crisps (or nuts) :green: if you can help me out....(and of course pay for the item)....

Yours desparate to practice her sculpting... :o

Hi guys,

I am really sorry but I have to do a promotion for Virgin Cosmetics tonight at the Virgin Gym! I got begged yesterday, and I need it for bookings.

I know I promised and believe me I am disapointed because I put a new fancy set on yesterday just to show you all! :sad: It's got my own real pressed flowers in and everything!

Sorry guys!

Victoria x

beautifulnails03 said:
Hi guys,

I am really sorry but I have to do a promotion for Virgin Cosmetics tonight at the Virgin Gym! I got begged yesterday, and I need it for bookings.

I know I promised and believe me I am disapointed because I put a new fancy set on yesterday just to show you all! :sad: It's got my own real pressed flowers in and everything!

Sorry guys!

Victoria x

Vitoria, you've got it right business comes first....
PS Like i said before see ya at the Christmas bash lol....only joking hun :o hope to meet you soon though...

Well, what a night we had it was a lovely little three some, the Freak, Lily and Herman....must do it again sometime guys...lol

Sorry that some of you couldn't make it:

Paula ( those darn builders!!)
Debsidoo (on the lash, good on ya girlie)
Sortedcres ( got lost in hyperspace?? where where you hun)
Beautifulnails 03 (just too darn busy girl)
Jinxx (we miss ya, hope to see you again soon)
Debsi75 (come one hun, we miss ya, where have you dissappeared to)
Heather111 (hopefully well will meet you at the next one, but before then I'll see ya on my brisa training day)

and to those of you that I have forgotten I beg you forgiveness (but I swear my memory is not what it used to be)...

Anyway next meeting will be at the New Wheatsheaf, its only round the corner from the Trading Post so for those of us how travel hundreds of miles, its not that much further at all..honest...on Wed 29th Sept from 7pm onwards

Anyway the address is, Altofts Lane, Whitwood, Castleford, Tel: 01977 553052...its a fabulous pub that does the most fab homecooked food (Which is to die for, sod that diet that night, :lol: )...

Directions:

Leave junction 31 of M62 east bound, follow the signs for the Europort (keeping in the left lane of the slip road) and you arrive at a set of lights at the bottom of the slip round. Bear left onto Europort (which is the Expressway) and it is the 2nd turning on the right Altofts Lane follow this round a bend and you cant miss the pub it will be right in front of you....there is plenty of parking....

Any problems call me on my mobile....as usual and if you dont have it then PM or email me...

PS for the 8th meeting we are going somewhere completely different which I will let you all know nearer the time

Hope to see you all then....

Hiya All,

Looking forward to the next meet, and the great food in the Wheatsheaf.............i will never loose weight for my hols

Amanda

Fab Freak said:
Well, what a night we had it was a lovely little three some, the Freak, Lily and Herman....must do it again sometime guys...lol

Sorry that some of you couldn't make it:

Paula ( those darn builders!!)
Debsidoo (on the lash, good on ya girlie)
Sortedcres ( got lost in hyperspace?? where where you hun)
Beautifulnails 03 (just too darn busy girl)
Jinxx (we miss ya, hope to see you again soon)
Debsi75 (come one hun, we miss ya, where have you dissappeared to)
Heather111 (hopefully well will meet you at the next one, but before then I'll see ya on my brisa training day)

and to those of you that I have forgotten I beg you forgiveness (but I swear my memory is not what it used to be)...

Anyway next meeting will be at the New Wheatsheaf, its only round the corner from the Trading Post so for those of us how travel hundreds of miles, its not that much further at all..honest...on Wed 29th Sept from 7pm onwards

Anyway the address is, Altofts Lane, Whitwood, Castleford, Tel: 01977 553052...its a fabulous pub that does the most fab homecooked food (Which is to die for, sod that diet that night, :lol: )...

Directions:

Leave junction 31 of M62 east bound, follow the signs for the Europort (keeping in the left lane of the slip road) and you arrive at a set of lights at the bottom of the slip round. Bear left onto Europort (which is the Expressway) and it is the 2nd turning on the right Altofts Lane follow this round a bend and you cant miss the pub it will be right in front of you....there is plenty of parking....

Any problems call me on my mobile....as usual and if you dont have it then PM or email me...

PS for the 8th meeting we are going somewhere completely different which I will let you all know nearer the time

Hope to see you all then....

Hi Guys not long now....well another 2 1/2 weeks that is...

Hiya All,

Coming a little off the thread, but i am looking for a part time (must be flexilbe) beauty therapist/ nail tech.

Getting really busy with the salon but also session work, so if anybody knows anyone or can recomend anybody it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking foward to the next meet

Amanda

Hi louise,
can u pm me when the next one is have u set a date for it yet?

Sortedcres

sortedcres said:
Hi louise,
can u pm me when the next one is have u set a date for it yet?

Sortedcres

Wednesday 29th at the Wheatsheaf, if you see the thread above it is all detailed their hun, and looking forward to meeting you...ttfn Louise

i've red penned it in my diary, got the childminder and looking forward to comming for deffinate this time.
cres

Latest posts

Back