Manchester (north west) techies .. wanna come play? :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Jo

Creative Geek :)
Reaction score
Hi ... I read the following thread and thought it a great idea .... I live in Salford, Manchester and wondered if any techies out this way would like to get together and thrash a few things out too? I am a lonesome techie and it would be great to have someone to try out things and discuss stuff ... oooh thats real techie talk lol
So girlies and guys anyone interested?

Jo xx

...okay run with me on this one but I wondered how many girls there are within the Wakefield/South Leeds area that would fancy getting together say once a month to share tips (still makes me chuckle) on any area of nails whether it be tried and tested marketing or just to also support each other in the battle that can building a one-girl-band business.

Hiya Jo!

Yeah definitely I'm up for it! where do you suggest?

J xx

Awww Jo ... thanks :)
Have to pick somewhere everyone can get to i guess ... but i got a big garage converted into my play room so dont mind if you wanna come to me :)
You would be quite safe .. honest! :) Plenty of tea/coffee on tap lol
Or where anyone wants to suggest?
Jo xx

Im def inerested! I live in Dewsbury nr Leeds/Wakefield! I qualified in may with creative in l&p & brisa gel n would love sum tips! Iv also taught myself nail art! Got any ideas on meeting up yet? Ti x

well if we can keep this thread going for a bit then when we have a few peeps interested can decide where we all want to meet?
I would love to be able to do this :)
Jo xx

Well i'm getting really down at the minute cos i'm struggling big time, so i'm up for it chicks x

and me....sounds like fun!

Well thats 6 of us so far :) where would everyone like to meet? can everyone travel ... pub or someones house? as aleady stated can defo come to me but maybe too far for some?

Lets do it! :)
Jo xx

*Jo* said:
Well thats 6 of us so far :) where would everyone like to meet? can everyone travel ... pub or someones house? as aleady stated can defo come to me but maybe too far for some?

Lets do it! :)
Jo xx

Well of course I'm going to say Horwich, Bolton (where I live!!!) hee hee! :D Looking at where we are all from is that pretty central anyway? J xx

Hi gals...I'm interested too...and JoJo, Horwich will be great for me too!!!!:)

Just let me know when an where and i'll be there lol.......I think Manchester's the best option tho that seems more central, i'm defo too far the other side of Manc for Horwich tho :sad:

Where abouts are you Chele because we could travel together if you came to Salford?
I think it would be good if we were to be somewhere where we could play as well as discuss things, but whatever anyone wnats to do is good with me :)
Jo xx

Hi Jo, only just seen this, sorry.

I'm in Chadderton, near Oldham xxxxxx

i agree with you Jo, I definitely need somewhere we can play cos i'm just naff at the minute :sad: xxxx

I would love to come along and meet you all. I'm very new to nails, I've only just passed my acrylic course with NSI at the end of July.

Let me know where you decide to meet.

LIz
xxx

Do we wanna meet before Gmex? so we know one another when we there :)

Jo xx

Hi Folks, I'm so new I've only had one lesson on Man/ped course. I'd love to meet some of you guys to see how it's done. I live in Cheshie so not too far from Manc.

Luv
Suze x

Right I am south of Manchester in Cheshire. I know there are a few geeks this end so maybe we can arrange something.

Top idea Jo, think that would be good, i'm going on my own so it would be great to know other people beforehand :biggrin:

OK just to bring up to speed :) There are 3 of us in manchester, me, Liz and Chelle, who are going to meet and are coming to mine ... I live in Salford .... we are going to get together on a Sunday and have a table set up and have a "play" ... gonna try and do it before GMex so we know one another beforehand .... anyone else want to come? I know some are from Cheshire and some from Bolton so dont know if too far for you but you are so welcome :)

Jo xx

Latest posts

Back